There’s a crisis happening in the UK housing market. There aren’t enough houses to meet demand, and house building costs are increasing.
An Englishman’s home is looking less like a castle and more like an unattainable dream.
But what if that castle could be 3D printed from a computer model designed using VR headsets, positioned according to the findings of aerial drones and constructed quickly thanks to RFID tags?
Well, it would be much more cost-effective.
It’s time to embrace the newest technology to reduce house building costs, and create a new generation of affordable modern housing.
Because every single one of the technologies we’ve mentioned can make construction faster, easier and much, much cheaper.
- As demand for housing increases, companies are embracing new technology to bring construction costs down.
- Remote drones are providing greater oversight for architects, project managers and investors.
- VR headsets are helping construction companies enjoy ever greater levels of client satisfaction.
- RFID tags are helping to make substantial cuts in the costs of lost equipment and materials.
- 3D printing has already been used in Holland and China to create bridges and houses in a matter of hours.